Friday, June 06, 2008

Slow morning

It's going slowly this morning. The first train was delayed 14 minutes, the second has taken 10 minutes to finally get up to full speed. I can feel it's going to be one of those days.

Apologies for the 2 short posts this week, it's been rather hectic at home and at work. Preperations for my parents coming, some bits and pieces being done to the house; combined with a big presentation at work, and some reports that needed sending out, and then chasing for actioning.

However my parents arrive today, the presentation was yesterday, and today is the deadline for actions. So by this evening I can move on and worry about something else. (Probably the result of the actions I get back today!)

My lovely daughter is now choosing to walk for herself. Up until now she's walked if stood up and encouraged, but reverted to crawling if she actually wanted to go somewhere. Now she'll quite happily set off on 2 feet if, for example, she was already stood up at the coffee table. Next step is for her to choose to stand up and walk, rather than stay down and crawl.

Can't seem to stop sneezing at the moment. My eyes are iching most of the time too. I've never had this much trouble with hayfever before. I know I'm a bit run down at the minute which can't be helping, but this is getting annoying.

Oh well, finally made London. Another day begins.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...