Monday, June 02, 2008

Quick one

It's taken me a long time to catch up on all my RSS feeds this morning, so I'm nearly at work already. Trains have been absolutely useless today, so I'm about 45 minutes later than I should have been. Not a good start. I had some funny observations, and a weekend update planned, but there just isn't time. London bridge already.

Quickly, the weekend was one long sanding and staining epic, and still isn't finished. The important bit is done, but I have about 40 foot of wood left to sand and stain, and that doesn't include the posts. It'll get done eventually though.

The house didn't get the clean it deserved, so that gets bumped to nights this week. I'll be glad when Friday arrives, and with it my parents; as, by that point, it'll be too late to do anything about any remaining problems! Thankfully it's not too bad, we did manage a quick vacuum, and to clean the kitchen. With the important bits of the garden done, we can concentrate on the house this week. I know my poor, long suffering wife will be doing everything she can during little one's nap time.

Right, I've got 2 minutes left, and then a fun packed, full day. What joy!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...