Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday morning

The usual large number of RSS feeds this morning have left me close to my destination again with little time to write.

One of my friends told me that reading this blog reminds him daily why he doesn't want kids! I'll try and answer that one tomorrow.

In completely unrelated news, I have a stinking headache this morning, and am really tired.

Had a good weekend. A productive saturday saw me getting my rear damper fixed on the car, and then wiring the entire garden to allow plants to grow. Sunday was quiet and enjoyable. A walk to the corner shop with my daughter, a trip to the park, a home cooked sunday dinner, a trip out to a garden, and finally a relaxing movie with my wife.

Now it's Monday, and commuting is as much fun as always. Can't seem to maintain focus yet today; I keep thinking it's afternoon already, and getting out of tube trains expecting to see the sun. Fairly easy day thankfully. I'm sure I'll get it together soon.

Time to stop rambling. Work approacheth.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...