Friday, May 30, 2008

That Friday feeling

Another week rolls to a close. It may have been a 4 day week, but it seems longer. Of course that's the last 4 day week until August (unless I take time off); back to a full 5 days next week.

We have a full weekend of jobs planned, both inside and out, so I hope the weather is reasonable for at least part of the time.

With any luck, by the end of the weekend we should be all clean and tidy in the house for the first time. Not to give the impression that we live in a pig sty, but we've been having work done in the house pretty much since we moved in, and as a result things get put in convienient places, not necessarily the right ones. We're just about tidy, and a clean on top should bring the place up to scratch.

Other than that, life continues on. We got little one down easier last night, and she slept through. We didn't do quite so well, but I feel I got a decent sleep, or as decent as it could be.

The tube rumbles on. I've finally got a better place to stand (no chance of a seat), so I can type with two hands again. Not that I have much to say.

There was a balled pair of socks on the station platform this morning. How does someone get to the point where they can drop a sock ball whilst walking up a platform? Surely they would have been in a bag or rucksack. Wouldn't they have been zipped in? It's the little things that worry me!

I'm not mad.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...