Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday morning blues

Probably a short one today as I fell asleep on the train! I haven't fallen asleep on a train for well over 6 months. I don't, usually, get a seat, and when I do the journey is only 25-30 minutes, so by the time I've read my feeds (and obviously started writing a blog entry) the journey is over.

Just couldn't keep focussed today though. Felt myself dropping off in the middle of a post, and decided to get a few minutes shut eye. I don't even know why I'm that tired; we've had 2 reasonable nights kip, and last night we even got the light off before 11! However, this morning my eyes feel so heavy, and I can't stop yawning. Probably down to lack of coke, but that's another post!

I'm off, this evening, to the physio. Something is wrong with my foot. Actually, there's plenty wrong with my foot. I pro-nate which means my foot turns too much on my arch side when I put my foot down. I wear various inserts in my shoes to correct this. Recently though I've started to get pain in my arch that seems unrelated to whatever I'm doing. I can walk all day with no problem, or I can cross the office shuffling like a hunchback zombie. I can also be fine until I put my feet up, walking around, doing jobs, once I sit down and relax, pain!

So I'm off to see someone (else) about the problem. No doubt there will be more exercises and inserts of torture. Fun.

------------------

1 comment:

Laws said...

You poor man. Your wife loves you. Does that help any?
btw; when you say "coke" in that context you sound rather dodgy. I'm trying to get snoops to sleep but my hayfever makes for some unrelaxingsneeze attacks!
xxx

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...