Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired? Me? No! Really?

The downside to the german market and London trip on Sunday was the lack of appetite when we got home. Burgers, stew, pancakes and waffles will do that to you. (No, I didn't eat all that!) The upshot of that was our planned chicken dinner didn't get eaten.

Last night we had chicken dinner (you couldn't see that one coming, could you?!) My darling wife had prepared the veg ready, so I got home and just sorted the meat and the timings out. Unfortunately, chicken takes a while to cook, and we didn't get sat down until about 21:30. This led to a late night, and a tired Steve this morning.

Now on my way in to sort out a report, and manage the impossible by 09:30. All in a days work!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...