Thursday, November 20, 2008

Late, tired, and stressed

The title sums it up. No real post today, there is too much at stake this afternoon. The next stage of my life is being mapped out, and I have no real input. How someone who listened to me for 30 minutes whilst reading mails on his blackberry can decide whether I'm the right person for the job I don't know.

It may be all a worry about nothing, I'm incumbent, I have the systems, the knowledge. I just don't find out until this afternoon.

In other news, thanks to Laurie for the kind comment; Mum, make sure you read the comment attached to yesterdays main post.

Right, hopefully back tomorrow in a better frame of mind. One way or the other I'll know what I'm doing, and that has to be better than this uncertainty.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...