Friday, September 26, 2008

Time is against me

Not much time left this morning as it's been too crowded to type (doesn't stop people trying to read newspapers though! A special mention to the twit with the guardian as he hasn't even tried to fold it!)

The weekend approaches. I have one interview (currently) between it and me. By the time I get there I will have done 16 interviews this week. My team will have done a further 18. We've been busy! Hopefully, at the end of all this, I'll have filled all the positions I have available, and we can set about becoming a team (again).

I got to hold a blackberry bold yesterday, although it was just one of those mockups, not a real phone. It felt nice. Different to mine, but not too different. The beginning of December is phone d-day. Hopefully the Thunder / Storm will be around in the country for comparison. I'll take a look at the G1, but as it doesn't have the exchange integration I need, and I haven't read mention of OTA calendar integration it's not looking like a big draw at the minute.

Lots of stuff to do this weekend. Less housework than expected thanks to the wonderfullness of my wife. Plenty in the garden though, and finding the available time (without little interruptions) is difficult.

First week back almost over. Tired, but not as tired as I was Wednesday. Hopefully next week will be a bit easier. Off to today now. Hometime awaits!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...